Invalid mapgroup name error

dfby4e765
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Invalid mapgroup name error

Absurd Minds

I had that problem once and it was due to missing a quotation mark somewhere. Try rebuilding your file from the beginning

On Sep 2, 2012 10:54 PM, "Nick Budidharma" <[hidden email]> wrote:
I'm getting this error in the server console upon connecting to my new server: "Invalid mapgroup name mg_bomb_se"
and I'm unable to connect, I just sit on a blank loading screen.

I have gamemodes_server.txt (default config, http://pastebin.com/Sj7SEQEB) and server.cfg - with hostname and rcon password.
gamemodes_server.txt is untouched and correctly configured with mg_bomb_se as a map group with the appropriate maps.

My launch params; ./srcds_linux -game csgo -console -usercon -secure -nohltv -autoupdate +net_public_adr xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx -port 27015 -tickrate 128 +fps_max 1000 +game_type 0 +game_mode 1 -maxplayers_override 10 +sv_pure 1 +mapgroup mg_bomb_se +map de_dust2_se

I have successfully setup 3 other CS:GO servers without this problem, the only difference I'm aware of in setting up this latest server is that it is on debian 64-bit instead of 32-bit.

Any help would be appreciated! I've searched everywhere I could online to no avail. I'm stumped =[

-Nick

ics

Re: Invalid mapgroup name error

ics
If you followed the gamemodes_server.txt.example file, edited it and renamed it directly to gamemodes_server.txt, you need to edit line 57 because that line starts with following signs: 2//

You need to remove that 2 from there, it prevents every line below there to not work. I had the same issue with my mapgroups Valve should fix that number 2 off from there.

-ics