Interesting problem -> random 'suicide' by 'world' AND: "Client CMD out of sync"

Interesting problem -> random 'suicide' by 'world' AND: "Client CMD out of sync"

MiShU # gameserver-syndicate.de
Hey guys,

a team of us have a strange 'bug' or whatever on their warserver.
Sometimes (not often!) one of the players got killed by 'world' in the freezetime. It happened on different maps to different players. In January two times in one match and then 3 weeks without any probs and then again... The last time it happened was yesterday evening.
This is what the console said yesterday:
 03/26/2018 - 22:13:25: "XXXXX<13><STEAM_1:0:2XXXXXX4><TERRORIST>" [-1520 431 -2] committed suicide with "world"
I really have no idea why this can hapen. Anyone here with any idea?

Aaaaand: Another thing!

What could this mean:
Client cmd out of sync (delta 14).
Client cmd out of sync (delta 15).
Client cmd out of sync (delta 16).
Client cmd out of sync (delta 17).
Client cmd out of sync (delta 9).
Client cmd out of sync (delta 10).
Client cmd out of sync (delta 11).
Client cmd out of sync (delta 12).
Client cmd out of sync (delta 13).
Client cmd out of sync (delta 14).
Client cmd out of sync (delta 15).
Client cmd out of sync (delta 9).
Client cmd out of sync (delta 10).
Client cmd out of sync (delta 11).
Client cmd out of sync (delta 12).
Client cmd out of sync (delta 13).
Client cmd out of sync (delta 15).
Client cmd out of sync (delta 14).
Client cmd out of sync (delta 15).
Client cmd out of sync (delta 16)

Thanks guys!

Greetings,
me-Shoe

Re: Interesting problem -> random 'suicide' by 'world' AND: "Client CMD out of sync"

Frederique
Damage not inflicted by another player, is inflicted by "world". This
is normal behaviour. Do you have a team kill punishment script where
another player can punish by killing the team killer? Did they maybe
disconnect and get replaced by a bot?

The out of sync could be caused by anything. Do you have admins? Do
they like to fly around with noclip?