In game server browser show 0 players

Molnár László
Hy everyone!

Don't know if someone met this kind of problem, but i hope we can find a solution for it.

So basicly we are running one community CSGO server in Classic Casual mode, we have Bots enabled ( 8 ) and a basic sourcemod (extra plugins are only a bank plugin, and weapon restrick)
The problem is even if there are players on the server  the server browsern in game shows 0 players on the server.

Can somebody help me to fix this?
We already tried to remove sv_vissiblemaxplayers cvar, sourcemod.

Ty in advance

Re: In game server browser show 0 players

ham5