I can't seem to update my CSGO server.

Cyborgium
Hello,

When I try to launch my csgo server, I get the following message:

/MasterRequestRestart
Your server needs to be restarted in order to receive the latest update./

So I thought, no problem I'll just update the server right? Well nope. I
update the server through steamcmd, set the correct path, /app_update 740/
and /app_update 740 validate/. Both work fine and say that the app is
updated correctly. However, when I try to launch the server again, I keep
getting the same message about the server being outdated.

I also tried removing the csgo folder entirely and redownload the game,
without any luck.

Am I doing something wrong here?

--
Sent from: http://csgo-servers.1073505.n5.nabble.com/

Re: I can't seem to update my CSGO server.

Will Graham
Try using /app_update 740 -beta off/ to make sure you haven't opted in to any betas.

Will