Quantcast

Hosting workshop maps on dedicated servers

Hosting workshop maps on dedicated servers

olokos
Hello,

I've been trying to host workshop maps and let the clients download them directly from the workshop just before connecting to my server, yet it doesn't seems to work even though server downloads all subscribed maps in the collection.

I'm currently trying to fix that, but I'm slowly using all hope. As soon as I delete a map from my game files and join a server I just get message saying:

Connected to 185.101.94.88:27015

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
Map: workshop/675035012/surf_rookie
Players: 2 (1 bots) / 48 humans
Build: 6494
Server Number: 11

SignalXWriteOpportunity(3)
No pure server whitelist. sv_pure = 0
Missing map maps\workshop\675035012\surf_rookie.bsp, disconnecting

Host_Error: Disconnected

To add to this, my server is not listed as keeping up to date with steam workshop.

Here are my Commandline parameters:

./srcds_run -game csgo -usercon -strictportbind -ip 185.101.94.88 -port 27015 +clientport 27005 +tv_port 27020 +sv_setsteamaccount CENSORED -tickrate 85.3 +servercfgfile csgo-server.cfg -maxplayers_override 48 +mapgroup mg_custom +game_mode 0 +game_type 0 +host_workshop_collection 706736473 -authkey CENSORED

Re: Hosting workshop maps on dedicated servers

olokos
I am so sorry for creating several same messages but it wasn't clear to me which way I should reply to this thread. Apologies about that. It's my first time using this way of communication.

I have tried removing it, but it doesnt seem to change anything. There are still issues with downloading maps and my server is not listed as hosting workshop maps, even when it clearly does. I was suspecting that UMC plugin was messing it up, so I removed it, but it doesn't make any difference either if this plugins is enabled or not.