GSLT Ban

Florian Rett
One of my servers has been banned due to unknown reasons, but that's not
what I am wondering..
Now, 5 days after my ban several of my former teammates became unranked
because they apparently played with a cheater and they lost like 10+ wins.
They searched their whole friendlist but didn't find anyone with a VAC
ban. So can it be that valve deletes the games of someone who got a GSLT
ban? Has anyone experience this issue aswell or is it just a funny
coincidence for me?

ics

Re: GSLT Ban

ics
Once cheater is banned, everyone who he queued with in the past will be
deranked, because his previous games will be cycled through the system.
Same thing propably happens with receiving GSLT ban and result is the same.

-ics

Florian Rett kirjoitti:

> One of my servers has been banned due to unknown reasons, but that's
> not what I am wondering..
> Now, 5 days after my ban several of my former teammates became
> unranked because they apparently played with a cheater and they lost
> like 10+ wins.
> They searched their whole friendlist but didn't find anyone with a VAC
> ban. So can it be that valve deletes the games of someone who got a
> GSLT ban? Has anyone experience this issue aswell or is it just a
> funny coincidence for me?

Re: GSLT Ban

Absurd Minds
I'm not sure if you noticed this in the update or not:

– Accounts that get a global cooldown for GSLT violation will no longer make their party members from previous competitive matches lose match wins earned together.

I wonder if it was retroactive and your friends got their wins back?