Forbidden plugin is still running

Florent D.

 Hi devs,

I don't know why but i recently note that some administrators are still running forbidden plugins on their servers like pbfortress : http://pbfortress.com/csgoservers/servers.html

They are actualy running ws, knive and fake rank coin plugins.

Best regards,

Re: Forbidden plugin is still running

Chevychase
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Forbidden plugin is still running

Patrick Layh
https://www.gametracker.com/search/csgo/?query=!knife

Those are all using the knife plugin.

Gesendet: Freitag, 27. November 2015 um 13:21 Uhr
Von: Mambo <[hidden email]>
An: [hidden email]
Betreff: Re: [Csgo_servers] Forbidden plugin is still running
this server is using knife plugin too
46.254.100.180:27015

On Thu, Nov 26, 2015 at 5:17 PM, Florent D. <ffflorent@...> wrote:

 Hi devs,

I don't know why but i recently note that some administrators are still running forbidden plugins on their servers like pbfortress : http://pbfortress.com/csgoservers/servers.html

They are actualy running ws, knive and fake rank coin plugins.

Best regards,

Re: Forbidden plugin is still running

somuchicantellyou
GhostMail

I would also add local varieties for "knife", like polish word "kosy" and "noze":

https://www.gametracker.com/search/csgo/?query=kosy&searchipp=50

https://www.gametracker.com/search/csgo/?query=noze

I wonder how those servers are still not banned?

W dniu 2015-11-27 13:31, Patrick Layh napisał(a):

> https://www.gametracker.com/search/csgo/?query=!knife

> Those are all using the knife plugin.

> GESENDET: Freitag, 27. November 2015 um 13:21 Uhr

> VON: Mambo <[hidden email]>

> AN: [hidden email]

> BETREFF: Re: [Csgo_servers] Forbidden plugin is still running

> this server is using knife plugin too

> 46.254.100.180:27015

> On Fri, Nov 27, 2015 at 1:22 PM, Thiago Abreu <[hidden email]> wrote:

> What is the list of banned actions for community servers?

> Not to mention they have something like 150 servers all with these plugins. The owner also owns a company called SourceRev which serves MOTD advertisements. They are well known for shorting & stealing impressions, lying to their customers, not making payments, and threatening their clients' communities with withholding their money and DDoS attacking their servers after being called out on their shady practices. I used to have a bunch of retakes servers and one day the owner of PB Fortress added me out of the blue. I was a client of his at the time. He told me that he would no longer serve me advertisements because I ran the same server types as him and he suggested that I get rid of all servers in competition with his if I wanted to continue using their service. I did not remove my servers and 2 days later I started getting daily DDoS attacks. These continued on a daily basis every time my servers had any population for about 3 weeks.

> On Thu, Nov 26, 2015 at 5:17 PM, Florent D. <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi devs,

> I don't know why but i recently note that some administrators are still running forbidden plugins on their servers like pbfortress : http://pbfortress.com/csgoservers/servers.html

> They are actualy running ws, knive and fake rank coin plugins.

> Best regards, _______________________________________________

This email was sent from secure GhostMail. Get easy and free encrypted email, chat and cloud storage, free sign up here.

Ian

Re: Forbidden plugin is still running

Ian
Also hopping on the bandwagon for this, how is Valve enforcing their own rules? So many servers still out there with knife plugin and weapon skins not getting penalized, and us responsible server owners here with nothing.

On Fri, Nov 27, 2015 at 7:45 AM, <[hidden email]> wrote:

I would also add local varieties for "knife", like polish word "kosy" and "noze":

https://www.gametracker.com/search/csgo/?query=kosy&searchipp=50

https://www.gametracker.com/search/csgo/?query=noze

I wonder how those servers are still not banned?

W dniu 2015-11-27 13:31, Patrick Layh napisał(a):

> https://www.gametracker.com/search/csgo/?query=!knife

> Those are all using the knife plugin.

> GESENDET: Freitag, 27. November 2015 um 13:21 Uhr

> VON: Mambo <[hidden email]>

> AN: [hidden email]

> BETREFF: Re: [Csgo_servers] Forbidden plugin is still running

> this server is using knife plugin too

> 46.254.100.180:27015

> On Fri, Nov 27, 2015 at 1:22 PM, Thiago Abreu <[hidden email]> wrote:

> What is the list of banned actions for community servers?

> Not to mention they have something like 150 servers all with these plugins. The owner also owns a company called SourceRev which serves MOTD advertisements. They are well known for shorting & stealing impressions, lying to their customers, not making payments, and threatening their clients' communities with withholding their money and DDoS attacking their servers after being called out on their shady practices. I used to have a bunch of retakes servers and one day the owner of PB Fortress added me out of the blue. I was a client of his at the time. He told me that he would no longer serve me advertisements because I ran the same server types as him and he suggested that I get rid of all servers in competition with his if I wanted to continue using their service. I did not remove my servers and 2 days later I started getting daily DDoS attacks. These continued on a daily basis every time my servers had any population for about 3 weeks.

> On Thu, Nov 26, 2015 at 5:17 PM, Florent D. <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi devs,

> I don't know why but i recently note that some administrators are still running forbidden plugins on their servers like pbfortress : http://pbfortress.com/csgoservers/servers.html

> They are actualy running ws, knive and fake rank coin plugins.

> Best regards, _______________________________________________

This email was sent from secure GhostMail. Get easy and free encrypted email, chat and cloud storage, free sign up here.

Re: Forbidden plugin is still running

Gaby Alexandru

HELP ME SERVER CS GO
ADD ME?
Pe 28 dec. 2015 22:30, "Ian" <[hidden email]> a scris:

> [...]
>>

>> > On Thu, Nov 26, 2015 at 5:17 PM, Florent D. <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>

>> > Hi devs,
>>

>> > I don't know why but i recently note that some administrators are still running forbidden plugins on their servers like pbfortress : http://pbfortress.com/csgoservers/servers.html
>>

>> > They are actualy running ws, knive and fake rank coin plugins.
>>

>> > Best regards, _______________________________________________
>>
>> > Csgo_servers mailing list
>>
>> > [hidden email]

>> [hidden email]

>> This email was sent from secure GhostMail. Get easy and free encrypted email, chat and cloud storage, free sign up here.

Matthias "InstantMuffin" Kollek
After following the whole development with TF2 and CSGO for five years, I have made the following observations:

Valve doesn't care about server ops. Most of them are pretty much abusive towards Valve and the player anyway (as your posting suggests), and recent games like DOTA and additions like matchmaking, moreover events that run on official servers only, start a movement that going against the use of third party dedicated servers in general.
The only victims here are the player-base, a handful of modders who actually give a damn, and, for now, workshop contributors who by the plugins in question may or may not get less money for their contributions.
As long as there is no open communication and specific actions taken/changes done (and actually kept) by Valve, my stance on this doesn't change.

My personal (not legal) suggestion is:
You could do whatever you want, but don't get caught.
Have fun!

Oh and also, even though it's late: I wish you a merry Christmas!

On 28.12.2015 21:28, Ian wrote:
Also hopping on the bandwagon for this, how is Valve enforcing their own rules? So many servers still out there with knife plugin and weapon skins not getting penalized, and us responsible server owners here with nothing.

On Fri, Nov 27, 2015 at 7:45 AM, <[hidden email]> wrote:

I would also add local varieties for "knife", like polish word "kosy" and "noze":

https://www.gametracker.com/search/csgo/?query=kosy&searchipp=50

https://www.gametracker.com/search/csgo/?query=noze

I wonder how those servers are still not banned?

W dniu 2015-11-27 13:31, Patrick Layh napisał(a):

> https://www.gametracker.com/search/csgo/?query=!knife

> Those are all using the knife plugin.

> GESENDET: Freitag, 27. November 2015 um 13:21 Uhr

> VON: Mambo <[hidden email]>

> AN: [hidden email]

> BETREFF: Re: [Csgo_servers] Forbidden plugin is still running

> this server is using knife plugin too

> 46.254.100.180:27015

> On Fri, Nov 27, 2015 at 1:22 PM, Thiago Abreu <[hidden email]> wrote:

> What is the list of banned actions for community servers?

> Not to mention they have something like 150 servers all with these plugins. The owner also owns a company called SourceRev which serves MOTD advertisements. They are well known for shorting & stealing impressions, lying to their customers, not making payments, and threatening their clients' communities with withholding their money and DDoS attacking their servers after being called out on their shady practices. I used to have a bunch of retakes servers and one day the owner of PB Fortress added me out of the blue. I was a client of his at the time. He told me that he would no longer serve me advertisements because I ran the same server types as him and he suggested that I get rid of all servers in competition with his if I wanted to continue using their service. I did not remove my servers and 2 days later I started getting daily DDoS attacks. These continued on a daily basis every time my servers had any population for about 3 weeks.

> On Thu, Nov 26, 2015 at 5:17 PM, Florent D. <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi devs,

> I don't know why but i recently note that some administrators are still running forbidden plugins on their servers like pbfortress : http://pbfortress.com/csgoservers/servers.html

> They are actualy running ws, knive and fake rank coin plugins.

> Best regards, _______________________________________________

This email was sent from secure GhostMail. Get easy and free encrypted email, chat and cloud storage, free sign up here.

Re: Forbidden plugin is still running

Give me your steam and I'll add you. I can't add you without it. :/

On Dec 28, 2015 3:50 PM, "Gaby Alexandru" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> [...]
>>

>> > On Thu, Nov 26, 2015 at 5:17 PM, Florent D. <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>

>> > Hi devs,
>>

>> > I don't know why but i recently note that some administrators are still running forbidden plugins on their servers like pbfortress : http://pbfortress.com/csgoservers/servers.html
>>

>> > They are actualy running ws, knive and fake rank coin plugins.
>>

>> > Best regards, _______________________________________________
>>
>> > Csgo_servers mailing list
>>
>> > [hidden email]

>> [hidden email]

>> This email was sent from secure GhostMail. Get easy and free encrypted email, chat and cloud storage, free sign up here.

Can't connect to steamcmd

Felipe Teruo
Hello, I can't connect to steamcmd to download the latest updates.

Error: Failed with result code 3

I could login to steamcmd, but when I tried the app_update, it stopped arround 40%, then I could never download or connect anymore.

Re: Can't connect to steamcmd

Marco Padovan
I've seen some servers in sau paolo showing that behaviour.

What datacenter are you at?

On Thu, Feb 25, 2016 at 3:30 PM, Felipe Teruo <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello, I can't connect to steamcmd to download the latest updates.

Error: Failed with result code 3

I could login to steamcmd, but when I tried the app_update, it stopped arround 40%, then I could never download or connect anymore.

Re: Can't connect to steamcmd

Felipe Teruo
I am at MaxiHost, located in Sao Paulo

Re: Can't connect to steamcmd

Marco Padovan
That's what I thought, seeing identical issues on machines hosted on maxihost, did you contacted them about it? when did the issue started?

Based on my findings the issue started like 22 hours and a half ago

On Thu, Feb 25, 2016 at 10:05 PM, Felipe Teruo <[hidden email]> wrote:
I am at MaxiHost, located in Sao Paulo

Re: Can't connect to steamcmd

Felipe Teruo
I did, they told they are looking what's wrong, but still didn't give us any answer.

Re: Can't connect to steamcmd

Marco Padovan
Still having issues?

I see everything still broken... Now can login to steam but unable to get license... you too?