Exploit that spams/lags clients

1234

Re: Exploit that spams/lags clients

Stealth Mode
Your Mac address is converted at the handoff between the hardware layer, and the transport/packet layer. It then converts to an IP address. Google converters for deci to hexidecimal. There are plenty out there. Run a plt sniffer or rcon or netstat table of connections for the IP connected to your machine.

On Sun, Apr 22, 2018, 01:39 Zaretti Steve <[hidden email]> wrote:
you are right. You can only see the mac of the nearest switch/router.
Stealth Mode is just spamming some random word.

> I'm pretty sure mac addresses aren't even exposed to the server; this topic
> is getting pretty derailed isn't it?
>
> On Sat, Apr 21, 2018 at 8:48 PM, Nomaan Ahmad <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Where can I find this IP/decimal to Mac converter you speak of? Could you
>> give an example? You speak highly of yourself, here is your chance to prove
>> it.
>>
>> On Sun, 22 Apr 2018, 4:07 am Stealth Mode, <[hidden email]>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> The fix is to create a bash script that looks for that in the server log
>>> (the repietitive call to null.wav), and automatically ban. If you push the
>>> IP through a ip/decimal conversion tool you can make it a Mac address ban
>>> right in the hardware packet/transport layer.
>>>
>>> End of message.

Re: Exploit that spams/lags clients

Geo B.
Can we do something about this mad hacker ? Like just agree all together that we are dumb and he is definitely right. MAC address can also be converted in USD and skins i guess. We are just not aware of it.

Le lun. 23 avr. 2018 à 07:50, Stealth Mode <[hidden email]> a écrit :
Your Mac address is converted at the handoff between the hardware layer, and the transport/packet layer. It then converts to an IP address. Google converters for deci to hexidecimal. There are plenty out there. Run a plt sniffer or rcon or netstat table of connections for the IP connected to your machine.

On Sun, Apr 22, 2018, 01:39 Zaretti Steve <[hidden email]> wrote:
you are right. You can only see the mac of the nearest switch/router.
Stealth Mode is just spamming some random word.

> I'm pretty sure mac addresses aren't even exposed to the server; this topic
> is getting pretty derailed isn't it?
>
> On Sat, Apr 21, 2018 at 8:48 PM, Nomaan Ahmad <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Where can I find this IP/decimal to Mac converter you speak of? Could you
>> give an example? You speak highly of yourself, here is your chance to prove
>> it.
>>
>> On Sun, 22 Apr 2018, 4:07 am Stealth Mode, <[hidden email]>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> The fix is to create a bash script that looks for that in the server log
>>> (the repietitive call to null.wav), and automatically ban. If you push the
>>> IP through a ip/decimal conversion tool you can make it a Mac address ban
>>> right in the hardware packet/transport layer.
>>>
>>> End of message.

Re: Exploit that spams/lags clients

Nathaniel Theis
no! don't let him stop posting it's easily some of the best comedic material I've encountered online

On Sun, Apr 22, 2018, 11:19 PM Geo B. <[hidden email]> wrote:
Can we do something about this mad hacker ? Like just agree all together that we are dumb and he is definitely right. MAC address can also be converted in USD and skins i guess. We are just not aware of it.

Le lun. 23 avr. 2018 à 07:50, Stealth Mode <[hidden email]> a écrit :
Your Mac address is converted at the handoff between the hardware layer, and the transport/packet layer. It then converts to an IP address. Google converters for deci to hexidecimal. There are plenty out there. Run a plt sniffer or rcon or netstat table of connections for the IP connected to your machine.

On Sun, Apr 22, 2018, 01:39 Zaretti Steve <[hidden email]> wrote:
you are right. You can only see the mac of the nearest switch/router.
Stealth Mode is just spamming some random word.

> I'm pretty sure mac addresses aren't even exposed to the server; this topic
> is getting pretty derailed isn't it?
>
> On Sat, Apr 21, 2018 at 8:48 PM, Nomaan Ahmad <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Where can I find this IP/decimal to Mac converter you speak of? Could you
>> give an example? You speak highly of yourself, here is your chance to prove
>> it.
>>
>> On Sun, 22 Apr 2018, 4:07 am Stealth Mode, <[hidden email]>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> The fix is to create a bash script that looks for that in the server log
>>> (the repietitive call to null.wav), and automatically ban. If you push the
>>> IP through a ip/decimal conversion tool you can make it a Mac address ban
>>> right in the hardware packet/transport layer.
>>>
>>> End of message.

Re: Exploit that spams/lags clients

Erik-jan Riemers
+1 agree to the "lets just snif my pin code when i'am at the ATM" kind of remarks, those are just funny.

no! don't let him stop posting it's easily some of the best comedic material I've encountered online

On Sun, Apr 22, 2018, 11:19 PM Geo B. <[hidden email]> wrote:
Can we do something about this mad hacker ? Like just agree all together that we are dumb and he is definitely right. MAC address can also be converted in USD and skins i guess. We are just not aware of it.

Le lun. 23 avr. 2018 à 07:50, Stealth Mode <[hidden email]> a écrit :
Your Mac address is converted at the handoff between the hardware layer, and the transport/packet layer. It then converts to an IP address. Google converters for deci to hexidecimal. There are plenty out there. Run a plt sniffer or rcon or netstat table of connections for the IP connected to your machine.

On Sun, Apr 22, 2018, 01:39 Zaretti Steve <[hidden email]> wrote:
you are right. You can only see the mac of the nearest switch/router.
Stealth Mode is just spamming some random word.

> I'm pretty sure mac addresses aren't even exposed to the server; this topic
> is getting pretty derailed isn't it?
>
> On Sat, Apr 21, 2018 at 8:48 PM, Nomaan Ahmad <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Where can I find this IP/decimal to Mac converter you speak of? Could you
>> give an example? You speak highly of yourself, here is your chance to prove
>> it.
>>
>> On Sun, 22 Apr 2018, 4:07 am Stealth Mode, <[hidden email]>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> The fix is to create a bash script that looks for that in the server log
>>> (the repietitive call to null.wav), and automatically ban. If you push the
>>> IP through a ip/decimal conversion tool you can make it a Mac address ban
>>> right in the hardware packet/transport layer.
>>>
>>> End of message.

Re: Exploit that spams/lags clients

Maxence Sartiaux

Serious lack of network knowledge

On 04/23/2018 07:47 AM, Stealth Mode wrote:
Your Mac address is converted at the handoff between the hardware layer, and the transport/packet layer. It then converts to an IP address. Google converters for deci to hexidecimal. There are plenty out there. Run a plt sniffer or rcon or netstat table of connections for the IP connected to your machine.

On Sun, Apr 22, 2018, 01:39 Zaretti Steve <[hidden email]> wrote:
you are right. You can only see the mac of the nearest switch/router.
Stealth Mode is just spamming some random word.

> I'm pretty sure mac addresses aren't even exposed to the server; this topic
> is getting pretty derailed isn't it?
>
> On Sat, Apr 21, 2018 at 8:48 PM, Nomaan Ahmad <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Where can I find this IP/decimal to Mac converter you speak of? Could you
>> give an example? You speak highly of yourself, here is your chance to prove
>> it.
>>
>> On Sun, 22 Apr 2018, 4:07 am Stealth Mode, <[hidden email]>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> The fix is to create a bash script that looks for that in the server log
>>> (the repietitive call to null.wav), and automatically ban. If you push the
>>> IP through a ip/decimal conversion tool you can make it a Mac address ban
>>> right in the hardware packet/transport layer.
>>>
>>> End of message.

Re: Exploit that spams/lags clients

Ryan Bentley
Stealth, you are either a 10/10 troll or a seriously deluded person. You have less knowledge than a 1st year CS student.

On Mon, Apr 23, 2018 at 6:47 AM, Stealth Mode <[hidden email]> wrote:
Your Mac address is converted at the handoff between the hardware layer, and the transport/packet layer. It then converts to an IP address. Google converters for deci to hexidecimal. There are plenty out there. Run a plt sniffer or rcon or netstat table of connections for the IP connected to your machine.

On Sun, Apr 22, 2018, 01:39 Zaretti Steve <[hidden email]> wrote:
you are right. You can only see the mac of the nearest switch/router.
Stealth Mode is just spamming some random word.

> I'm pretty sure mac addresses aren't even exposed to the server; this topic
> is getting pretty derailed isn't it?
>
> On Sat, Apr 21, 2018 at 8:48 PM, Nomaan Ahmad <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Where can I find this IP/decimal to Mac converter you speak of? Could you
>> give an example? You speak highly of yourself, here is your chance to prove
>> it.
>>
>> On Sun, 22 Apr 2018, 4:07 am Stealth Mode, <[hidden email]>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> The fix is to create a bash script that looks for that in the server log
>>> (the repietitive call to null.wav), and automatically ban. If you push the
>>> IP through a ip/decimal conversion tool you can make it a Mac address ban
>>> right in the hardware packet/transport layer.
>>>
>>> End of message.

Re: Exploit that spams/lags clients

ReMS
Hah youre wrong!

You can normally convert the mac address to a space shuttle and destroy galaxies with ip technologies like ipv7 and near field coconuts (Nfc);

you cant fetch the mac address but his gender via this special exploit https://hastebin.com/xekowayoka.pl

amateurs zhh.

Ryan Bentley <[hidden email]> schrieb am Mo., 23. Apr. 2018, 11:39:
Stealth, you are either a 10/10 troll or a seriously deluded person. You have less knowledge than a 1st year CS student.

On Mon, Apr 23, 2018 at 6:47 AM, Stealth Mode <[hidden email]> wrote:
Your Mac address is converted at the handoff between the hardware layer, and the transport/packet layer. It then converts to an IP address. Google converters for deci to hexidecimal. There are plenty out there. Run a plt sniffer or rcon or netstat table of connections for the IP connected to your machine.

On Sun, Apr 22, 2018, 01:39 Zaretti Steve <[hidden email]> wrote:
you are right. You can only see the mac of the nearest switch/router.
Stealth Mode is just spamming some random word.

> I'm pretty sure mac addresses aren't even exposed to the server; this topic
> is getting pretty derailed isn't it?
>
> On Sat, Apr 21, 2018 at 8:48 PM, Nomaan Ahmad <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Where can I find this IP/decimal to Mac converter you speak of? Could you
>> give an example? You speak highly of yourself, here is your chance to prove
>> it.
>>
>> On Sun, 22 Apr 2018, 4:07 am Stealth Mode, <[hidden email]>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> The fix is to create a bash script that looks for that in the server log
>>> (the repietitive call to null.wav), and automatically ban. If you push the
>>> IP through a ip/decimal conversion tool you can make it a Mac address ban
>>> right in the hardware packet/transport layer.
>>>
>>> End of message.

Re: Exploit that spams/lags clients

Ben Steiger
Okay. This absolute waste of time has gone on too long. He's here to cause arguments. Alert the mailing-list Admin when you can.​

Dear: Stealth Mode

Are you aware that you need to put a little effort into pretending you know what you are talking about?

"Your Mac address is converted at the handoff between the hardware layer, and the transport/packet layer." Oh of course... because the physical and transport layers are DIRECTLY PASSING INFORMATION, right?

"It then converts to an IP address. Google converters for deci to hexidecimal." "IP can be changed/altered randomly." You didn't even keep your own act straight.

"Run a plt sniffer or rcon or netstat table of connections for the IP connected to your machine." Saying synergy doesn't make you sound smart in business, and this act doesn't make you sound smart in Networking. Netstat by default doesn't even show any mac-addresses, and I have yet to find an argument to feed it that does. I believe that is because it is a network layer tool that deals in IP addressing, instead of local device mac addresses.

The only time you will ever be able to determine a mac address from the numbers of an IP address alone is if it is an EUI-64 formatted IPV6 address on a local network (which you may have guessed is a different address from what you see on a remote network)

Side note: I had to look up plt sniffer because I actually have never heard the term before. Google doesn't seem to have either.

Before I let you get back to your attempts to talk out of your own ass, I have a quote from someone you hold in high regard. Listen to it.

"Seriously, study networking before you ever attempt to manage a server."

From: A college graduate with their degree in IT networking who is tired of seeing you fumble around in your own bile

Re: Exploit that spams/lags clients

Saint K.

It’s the HLDS version of Ken M.

From: A college graduate with their degree in IT networking who is tired of seeing you fumble around in your own bile

Re: Exploit that spams/lags clients

Ben Steiger
Wasn't Ken M less of a rude unfunny person?

Re: Exploit that spams/lags clients

Stealth Mode
Ok kids. Have fun trying to denounce without having the education, or knowledge of electronics engineering + I.T. to even have a valid base to speak from. I shared what I was here to share. Call it nonsense if you wish. Professionals know it is not.

Good day.

On Mon, Apr 23, 2018, 04:39 Ryan Bentley <[hidden email]> wrote:
Stealth, you are either a 10/10 troll or a seriously deluded person. You have less knowledge than a 1st year CS student.

On Mon, Apr 23, 2018 at 6:47 AM, Stealth Mode <[hidden email]> wrote:
Your Mac address is converted at the handoff between the hardware layer, and the transport/packet layer. It then converts to an IP address. Google converters for deci to hexidecimal. There are plenty out there. Run a plt sniffer or rcon or netstat table of connections for the IP connected to your machine.

On Sun, Apr 22, 2018, 01:39 Zaretti Steve <[hidden email]> wrote:
you are right. You can only see the mac of the nearest switch/router.
Stealth Mode is just spamming some random word.

> I'm pretty sure mac addresses aren't even exposed to the server; this topic
> is getting pretty derailed isn't it?
>
> On Sat, Apr 21, 2018 at 8:48 PM, Nomaan Ahmad <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Where can I find this IP/decimal to Mac converter you speak of? Could you
>> give an example? You speak highly of yourself, here is your chance to prove
>> it.
>>
>> On Sun, 22 Apr 2018, 4:07 am Stealth Mode, <[hidden email]>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> The fix is to create a bash script that looks for that in the server log
>>> (the repietitive call to null.wav), and automatically ban. If you push the
>>> IP through a ip/decimal conversion tool you can make it a Mac address ban
>>> right in the hardware packet/transport layer.
>>>
>>> End of message.

Re: Exploit that spams/lags clients

Ryan Bentley
Literally everything you type is completely incorrect. You completely misunderstand the fundamental basics. I nearly choked laughing on my tea when you thought you could translate a MAC address to an IP address. How do you screw up so badly? Get some therapy or something man, you are lying to yourself every day.

On Tue, Apr 24, 2018 at 9:25 AM, Stealth Mode <[hidden email]> wrote:
Ok kids. Have fun trying to denounce without having the education, or knowledge of electronics engineering + I.T. to even have a valid base to speak from. I shared what I was here to share. Call it nonsense if you wish. Professionals know it is not.

Good day.

On Mon, Apr 23, 2018, 04:39 Ryan Bentley <[hidden email]> wrote:
Stealth, you are either a 10/10 troll or a seriously deluded person. You have less knowledge than a 1st year CS student.

On Mon, Apr 23, 2018 at 6:47 AM, Stealth Mode <[hidden email]> wrote:
Your Mac address is converted at the handoff between the hardware layer, and the transport/packet layer. It then converts to an IP address. Google converters for deci to hexidecimal. There are plenty out there. Run a plt sniffer or rcon or netstat table of connections for the IP connected to your machine.

On Sun, Apr 22, 2018, 01:39 Zaretti Steve <[hidden email]> wrote:
you are right. You can only see the mac of the nearest switch/router.
Stealth Mode is just spamming some random word.

> I'm pretty sure mac addresses aren't even exposed to the server; this topic
> is getting pretty derailed isn't it?
>
> On Sat, Apr 21, 2018 at 8:48 PM, Nomaan Ahmad <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Where can I find this IP/decimal to Mac converter you speak of? Could you
>> give an example? You speak highly of yourself, here is your chance to prove
>> it.
>>
>> On Sun, 22 Apr 2018, 4:07 am Stealth Mode, <[hidden email]>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> The fix is to create a bash script that looks for that in the server log
>>> (the repietitive call to null.wav), and automatically ban. If you push the
>>> IP through a ip/decimal conversion tool you can make it a Mac address ban
>>> right in the hardware packet/transport layer.
>>>
>>> End of message.

Re: Exploit that spams/lags clients

Stealth Mode
When you uneducated people learn electronics you will understand the difference between a script kiddie. And a professional electronics engineer who branched into I.T.

Everything I have stated is fact.

On Tue, Apr 24, 2018, 05:34 Ryan Bentley <[hidden email]> wrote:
Literally everything you type is completely incorrect. You completely misunderstand the fundamental basics. I nearly choked laughing on my tea when you thought you could translate a MAC address to an IP address. How do you screw up so badly? Get some therapy or something man, you are lying to yourself every day.

On Tue, Apr 24, 2018 at 9:25 AM, Stealth Mode <[hidden email]> wrote:
Ok kids. Have fun trying to denounce without having the education, or knowledge of electronics engineering + I.T. to even have a valid base to speak from. I shared what I was here to share. Call it nonsense if you wish. Professionals know it is not.

Good day.

On Mon, Apr 23, 2018, 04:39 Ryan Bentley <[hidden email]> wrote:
Stealth, you are either a 10/10 troll or a seriously deluded person. You have less knowledge than a 1st year CS student.

On Mon, Apr 23, 2018 at 6:47 AM, Stealth Mode <[hidden email]> wrote:
Your Mac address is converted at the handoff between the hardware layer, and the transport/packet layer. It then converts to an IP address. Google converters for deci to hexidecimal. There are plenty out there. Run a plt sniffer or rcon or netstat table of connections for the IP connected to your machine.

On Sun, Apr 22, 2018, 01:39 Zaretti Steve <[hidden email]> wrote:
you are right. You can only see the mac of the nearest switch/router.
Stealth Mode is just spamming some random word.

> I'm pretty sure mac addresses aren't even exposed to the server; this topic
> is getting pretty derailed isn't it?
>
> On Sat, Apr 21, 2018 at 8:48 PM, Nomaan Ahmad <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Where can I find this IP/decimal to Mac converter you speak of? Could you
>> give an example? You speak highly of yourself, here is your chance to prove
>> it.
>>
>> On Sun, 22 Apr 2018, 4:07 am Stealth Mode, <[hidden email]>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> The fix is to create a bash script that looks for that in the server log
>>> (the repietitive call to null.wav), and automatically ban. If you push the
>>> IP through a ip/decimal conversion tool you can make it a Mac address ban
>>> right in the hardware packet/transport layer.
>>>
>>> End of message.

Re: Exploit that spams/lags clients

Jonatan Matějka
These LSTM text generators are getting ridiculously good. I'm afraid to ask what the training data set was though.

When you uneducated people learn electronics you will understand the difference between a script kiddie. And a professional electronics engineer who branched into I.T.

Everything I have stated is fact.

On Tue, Apr 24, 2018, 05:34 Ryan Bentley <[hidden email]> wrote:
Literally everything you type is completely incorrect. You completely misunderstand the fundamental basics. I nearly choked laughing on my tea when you thought you could translate a MAC address to an IP address. How do you screw up so badly? Get some therapy or something man, you are lying to yourself every day.

On Tue, Apr 24, 2018 at 9:25 AM, Stealth Mode <[hidden email]> wrote:
Ok kids. Have fun trying to denounce without having the education, or knowledge of electronics engineering + I.T. to even have a valid base to speak from. I shared what I was here to share. Call it nonsense if you wish. Professionals know it is not.

Good day.

On Mon, Apr 23, 2018, 04:39 Ryan Bentley <[hidden email]> wrote:
Stealth, you are either a 10/10 troll or a seriously deluded person. You have less knowledge than a 1st year CS student.

On Mon, Apr 23, 2018 at 6:47 AM, Stealth Mode <[hidden email]> wrote:
Your Mac address is converted at the handoff between the hardware layer, and the transport/packet layer. It then converts to an IP address. Google converters for deci to hexidecimal. There are plenty out there. Run a plt sniffer or rcon or netstat table of connections for the IP connected to your machine.

On Sun, Apr 22, 2018, 01:39 Zaretti Steve <[hidden email]> wrote:
you are right. You can only see the mac of the nearest switch/router.
Stealth Mode is just spamming some random word.

> I'm pretty sure mac addresses aren't even exposed to the server; this topic
> is getting pretty derailed isn't it?
>
> On Sat, Apr 21, 2018 at 8:48 PM, Nomaan Ahmad <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Where can I find this IP/decimal to Mac converter you speak of? Could you
>> give an example? You speak highly of yourself, here is your chance to prove
>> it.
>>
>> On Sun, 22 Apr 2018, 4:07 am Stealth Mode, <[hidden email]>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> The fix is to create a bash script that looks for that in the server log
>>> (the repietitive call to null.wav), and automatically ban. If you push the
>>> IP through a ip/decimal conversion tool you can make it a Mac address ban
>>> right in the hardware packet/transport layer.
>>>
>>> End of message.

Re: Exploit that spams/lags clients

m0gely
MAC addresses are unique to each network hardware component and assigned by the manufacture. They are also non-routable, meaning that information doesn't make it past the home router the device is connected to. A CS server won't see a client's MAC. Also, IP addresses are handed out by each ISP. How could one ever be translated into another? Clients can get different IP's from their router at home at any time and their router will get different IP's from the ISP frequently as well. The MAC doesn't change, the IP likely will. The two are unrelated to each other. This is all basic network knowledge and easily searchable. Maybe you can provide a link to something that is the reason you think this way.

Going back to lurker mode.

On Tue, Apr 24, 2018 at 3:57 AM Stealth Mode <[hidden email]> wrote:
When you uneducated people learn electronics you will understand the difference between a script kiddie. And a professional electronics engineer who branched into I.T.

Everything I have stated is fact.

On Tue, Apr 24, 2018, 05:34 Ryan Bentley <[hidden email]> wrote:
Literally everything you type is completely incorrect. You completely misunderstand the fundamental basics. I nearly choked laughing on my tea when you thought you could translate a MAC address to an IP address. How do you screw up so badly? Get some therapy or something man, you are lying to yourself every day.

On Tue, Apr 24, 2018 at 9:25 AM, Stealth Mode <[hidden email]> wrote:
Ok kids. Have fun trying to denounce without having the education, or knowledge of electronics engineering + I.T. to even have a valid base to speak from. I shared what I was here to share. Call it nonsense if you wish. Professionals know it is not.

Good day.

On Mon, Apr 23, 2018, 04:39 Ryan Bentley <[hidden email]> wrote:
Stealth, you are either a 10/10 troll or a seriously deluded person. You have less knowledge than a 1st year CS student.

On Mon, Apr 23, 2018 at 6:47 AM, Stealth Mode <[hidden email]> wrote:
Your Mac address is converted at the handoff between the hardware layer, and the transport/packet layer. It then converts to an IP address. Google converters for deci to hexidecimal. There are plenty out there. Run a plt sniffer or rcon or netstat table of connections for the IP connected to your machine.

On Sun, Apr 22, 2018, 01:39 Zaretti Steve <[hidden email]> wrote:
you are right. You can only see the mac of the nearest switch/router.
Stealth Mode is just spamming some random word.

> I'm pretty sure mac addresses aren't even exposed to the server; this topic
> is getting pretty derailed isn't it?
>
> On Sat, Apr 21, 2018 at 8:48 PM, Nomaan Ahmad <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Where can I find this IP/decimal to Mac converter you speak of? Could you
>> give an example? You speak highly of yourself, here is your chance to prove
>> it.
>>
>> On Sun, 22 Apr 2018, 4:07 am Stealth Mode, <[hidden email]>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> The fix is to create a bash script that looks for that in the server log
>>> (the repietitive call to null.wav), and automatically ban. If you push the
>>> IP through a ip/decimal conversion tool you can make it a Mac address ban
>>> right in the hardware packet/transport layer.
>>>
>>> End of message.

Re: Exploit that spams/lags clients

Michael Loveless
7 hells, you guys are annoying

On Tue, Apr 24, 2018 at 9:28 AM, m0gely <[hidden email]> wrote:
> [...]

you are right. You can only see the mac of the nearest switch/router.
Stealth Mode is just spamming some random word.

> I'm pretty sure mac addresses aren't even exposed to the server; this topic
> is getting pretty derailed isn't it?
>
> On Sat, Apr 21, 2018 at 8:48 PM, Nomaan Ahmad <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Where can I find this IP/decimal to Mac converter you speak of? Could you
>> give an example? You speak highly of yourself, here is your chance to prove
>> it.
>>
>> On Sun, 22 Apr 2018, 4:07 am Stealth Mode, <[hidden email]>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> The fix is to create a bash script that looks for that in the server log
>>> (the repietitive call to null.wav), and automatically ban. If you push the
>>> IP through a ip/decimal conversion tool you can make it a Mac address ban
>>> right in the hardware packet/transport layer.

David
Can we kill this here? it's not going anywhere and is just noise at this point (I'm aware by that definition this is noise too but someone has to say it)

Cheers

David

On 24 April 2018 at 14:28, m0gely <[hidden email]> wrote:
> [...]

you are right. You can only see the mac of the nearest switch/router.
Stealth Mode is just spamming some random word.

> I'm pretty sure mac addresses aren't even exposed to the server; this topic
> is getting pretty derailed isn't it?
>
> On Sat, Apr 21, 2018 at 8:48 PM, Nomaan Ahmad <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Where can I find this IP/decimal to Mac converter you speak of? Could you
>> give an example? You speak highly of yourself, here is your chance to prove
>> it.
>>
>> On Sun, 22 Apr 2018, 4:07 am Stealth Mode, <[hidden email]>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> The fix is to create a bash script that looks for that in the server log
>>> (the repietitive call to null.wav), and automatically ban. If you push the
>>> IP through a ip/decimal conversion tool you can make it a Mac address ban
>>> right in the hardware packet/transport layer.

Mac addresses translate up to IP addresses. That's how they make it out of the "home network" before the router. IP translation. Hexidecimal to decimal plus subnet mask. What most people who haven't studied electronics first, prior to I.T.. Is that your Mac address converts even lower to binary. Which every piece of electronics hardware uses to speak to one another. Including routers, switches, gateways, headends, network interface devices, fiber optics cabling/75ohm coax cabling, frame relays, t1/t3, blade servers, switch master/slave, etc.

It all comes down to a single bit. An electron with either 0-2.5vdc, or 2.5-5vdc. A low state, or a high state. And your IP address directly translates down to the Mac address below the software/transport layer ( below the hardware layer, the writable electronics components layer ) of the OSI model. In this layer everything is binary addressed before machine assembly/reassembly. Ya know the layer where only us electronics engineers, and technicians really know how it all works.

If you've ever seen a network training curriculum you know what an IP address range/translation table was built from. And if you knew electronics you'd know how computers, cellular phones, and lan/wifi all tie in together. If it's connected to a network it has a Mac address. Because Macs have to be used to communicate OVER a network. Through translation in the software layer before packet assembly to the transport layer. And once you translate down to a Mac address you can filter all incoming udp packets from any given device using Mac addressing.

It's not for just the hobbyist who doesn't really know how electronic components speak to one another.

Period. That said. Have a nice day. Very few here have a proper education in networking/NETSec/ITSec. Most of these people are running leased servers, most of the ones with the immature responses. Who don't have a CLUE how it all really works.

When you begin studying ccde/ccie through Cisco come speak with me. Until then, make all the juvenile untrained/uneducated comments you want. I really don't care. I stopped running a go server the second I found out people still play source. Less bugs. Less vulnerabilities. Less bugged netcode. And much easier to modify.

Willing to bet no one here ever used the sdk either. Or you'd know what code was flawed in go.

I will comment from time to time to pass along wisdom. I will ignore the juveniles, and uneducated people that respond in ignorance/lack of education. Ya read a tutorial on how to setup an hlds/go server and you think you know everything. When you have one piece of a ten thousand piece puzzle figured out.

Just this list. So you know the packets it took just for this msg to get to Valve servers and to your isp smtp server? Probably not.

Probably don't know what packet sniffing is, nor who does it, nor how it can be injected/reformed/malformed. So farewell to the script kiddies and juvenile mentality people on this list.

To everyone else, see ya on the next issue you're encountering server side. And Hi Alfred been a minute since I wrote directly. Hope Gabe doesn't fall asleep on hl3/cs3 development. Steam needs an update too. A 64 bit Steam squared client using vulkan based api, and rendering would be nice as well. You could port the older games content to mobile/any device, and launch the newer stuff on whatever platforms you wanted.

Someday I will let Alfred explain how Steam became Steam when it was originally called Reaktor.

-StealthMode

On Tue, Apr 24, 2018, 09:30 m0gely <[hidden email]> wrote:
> [...]

you are right. You can only see the mac of the nearest switch/router.
Stealth Mode is just spamming some random word.

> I'm pretty sure mac addresses aren't even exposed to the server; this topic
> is getting pretty derailed isn't it?
>
> On Sat, Apr 21, 2018 at 8:48 PM, Nomaan Ahmad <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Where can I find this IP/decimal to Mac converter you speak of? Could you
>> give an example? You speak highly of yourself, here is your chance to prove
>> it.
>>
>> On Sun, 22 Apr 2018, 4:07 am Stealth Mode, <[hidden email]>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> The fix is to create a bash script that looks for that in the server log
>>> (the repietitive call to null.wav), and automatically ban. If you push the
>>> IP through a ip/decimal conversion tool you can make it a Mac address ban
>>> right in the hardware packet/transport layer.

narry
You'd be really good at writing copypastas.

1234