Double port

Ali Bey
Hello,

I wan to open my server with double port. I mean its gonna be 1 server but it use 27015 and 27016. Is that possible? If it is, how can i do this?

Thank you.

Re: Double port

Brendan H
Srcds does not have this feature as far as I'm aware.

You can, however, use iptables to forward a port to another port if
you're on Linux.  If you're running Windows there is likely a firewall
option to do this for you.

On 9/9/2016 23:28 PM, Ali Bey wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I wan to open my server with double port. I mean its gonna be 1 server but it use 27015 and 27016. Is that possible? If it is, how can i do this?
>
> Thank you.

Re: Double port

Ali Bey
Thank you for answers
So if i managed to do this with port to port, valve will be ban me?

On 10 Sep 2016, at 06:49, Nomaan Ahmad <[hidden email]> wrote:

I don't think this is allowed by Valve.

On 10 September 2016 at 04:33, Brendan H <[hidden email]> wrote:
Srcds does not have this feature as far as I'm aware.

You can, however, use iptables to forward a port to another port if you're on Linux.  If you're running Windows there is likely a firewall option to do this for you.

On 9/9/2016 23:28 PM, Ali Bey wrote:
Hello,

I wan to open my server with double port. I mean its gonna be 1 server but it use 27015 and 27016. Is that possible? If it is, how can i do this?

Thank you.

ics

Re: Double port

ics
Maybe he has 2 servers from which playerbase has died off and people
still play on both, have both in favorites. So the people who connect to
either one will come together on same server in the end and there can be
more players on a single server.

-ics