Quantcast

Dear Valve, Regarding text colors...

BReeZ
This post, might've been rolling in the deep before, but nonetheless, i wish to bring this up.

In Counter-Strike: Source, and i assume other source titles as well, mods such as SourceMod and Eventscripts were able to manipulate/add extra colors to the in-game chat.

This feature is a very strong tool for community servers to deliver unique content for their users.
The colors we got right now, are way too few, and i hope that developers will be able to once again figure out a way to get more colors pumping on the community servers.

I would only assume Valve changed something in CS:GO regarding this, since developers cannot manipulate more colors than, i believe it was 17? It would be nice if we could access the entire HEX/RBG values again.. Pretty please?

Re: Dear Valve, Regarding text colors...

Andreas Willinger
+infinity, wanted to make a thread about that a while ago too.
Yea, the number of available colors is quite low, HEX would be a lot better.

Re: Dear Valve, Regarding text colors...

mailing

Sent from my Huawei Mobile
Please yes! Bring in RGB colors like on source!
It would improve the community experience so much.

Br,
Niko

[...]

This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact my supervisor(s) at [hidden email] or at [hidden email]