Quantcast

Damn you Valve !

12

Damn you Valve !

Linuxxfan
Hi friends,

I am sorry to say that; We are stupid. Really... Because we do not break the rules. We follow their rules, but we do not have players on servers! Why? We do not have the !kf and !ws add-ons.

Yes,
my English is very bad. But you know what I mean.

How can not stop this fucking site? csgo.tokenstash.com. Please tell me! Why not be controlled plug-ins every day? Why wait for the ban wave?

Damn you Valve !

Re: Damn you Valve !

Kamil Wilczyński
He is kinda right. We have to fight for every single player on the server without plugins for skins and knifes, and there are servers that have them all the time. Valve should check these server providers, warn them and later on just IP ban them. They have been warned and they did breake the rules.

Thats the only way to stop it. Otherwise everyone will start to use sites like this and will never feel any of these ban waves.

Hi friends,

I am sorry to say that; We are stupid. Really... Because we do not break the rules. We follow their rules, but we do not have players on servers! Why? We do not have the !kf and !ws add-ons.

Yes,
my English is very bad. But you know what I mean.

How can not stop this fucking site? csgo.tokenstash.com. Please tell me! Why not be controlled plug-ins every day? Why wait for the ban wave?

Damn you Valve !

Re: Damn you Valve !

Jeff
Totaly agrre with this, i always refused to run forbidden plugisn on my servers but i'm starting recondiering my thoughts as there are no bans for those who are abusing and they get +25% (or maybe up to +60%) traffic only because they use those plugins and YOU Valve isn't able to do anything about it.

________________

BACHELOT  'JFFGeoffrey

[...]

Thats totaly false!

Im running 40+ servers without any banned plugin and I dont see why I would need to use more account / phones  (or dark 3rd party service) just because valve isnt able to do what is needed.

Le 11 juil. 2016 13:59, "Linuxx" <[hidden email]> a écrit :

[...]

What is the solution my friends?

http://steamtoken.com/
http://csgo.tokenstash.com/
http://www.oyunyoneticisi.com/cs-go-server-eklentiler-pluginler-yuklu-gelenler.html
http://www.oyunyoneticisi.com/cs-serverlar.html

Please tell me.

https://www.servertokens.com/

http://nilt.me/itm/login-token-glst-dlja-servera-csgo/2076831?lang=en-US

http://www.plati.com/itm/login-token-glst-for-cs-go-server/2076831

11.07.2016 15:09 tarihinde Linuxx yazdı:

[...]

Денис Крама
lol

> Thank you, Linuxx, for sharing all of those links. Now I can stop calling
> AT&T to change my number every 2-3 weeks. 20 new servers going up today
> with weapon skins and knife plugins for sure. I'll see all you rule
> followers in hell.
>
> On Mon, Jul 11, 2016 at 9:22 AM, Linuxx <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> I sent at least 10 times a few months ago.
>>
>> 11.07.2016 16:20 tarihinde Mishu yazdı:
>>
>> You shouldnt advertise all these links. Send it to valve...
>>
>> Am 11. Juli 2016 15:04:05 schrieb Team LANII <[hidden email]>
>> <[hidden email]>:
>>
>>> The solution is up to Valve "my friend".

С уважением / Best regards
Крамаренко Денис / Kramarenko Denys

icq 457346989
skype krama_d

Re: Damn you Valve !

mailing

Valve doesn’t give a damn if you haven’t noticed by yet.

People should start considering no-steam more, it gets more support than the legit version itself.

I haven’t done that yet but the day will come….

Take care friends

Re: Damn you Valve !

Freehugs
Sadly this is true.

Valve doesn't seem to care about this, and the ban waves are happening too infrequent for my liking.

I've gone from having completely full servers, to having a moderate population because other servers are offering skins, and other features that valve seems to ban us for.

I've even seen servers charging for a "gold" status to enable skins and other features, and people eat it up.

Re: Damn you Valve !

Padraig Fahy-2

How about we wait to hear from someone at Valve?

Oh wait...

:/

(Not to sound dickish, but this behavior from Valve is really really terrible. If you are going to introduce new "rules", at least enforce the damn things...)

Re: Damn you Valve !

Robin Groppe

:D Yeah, indeed. Its funny.

Re: Damn you Valve !

Erik-jan Riemers
Looks to mee your having the same party as TF2 had. You had something nice, people where abusing/not doing the nicest things. The good people are hurt and the bad guys can still continue. Well my TF2 community is as good as dead. CS didn't help because of all this and i am sorry to see it go down the same path too. Pretty much like http://www.teamfortress.com/post.php?id=22797 (with the text: Finally, we wanted to note that we value the role the community plays in the development of this game, and do in fact read all the feedback sent to us, as well as through reddit, the forums, streams, and more. We are not always as talkative as we perhaps should be, but we are listening) Same boat with CS:GO. There used to be some effort back at the start, with developers talking on the mailing list, for CSGO.

And why is it so hard to make something so people cannot cheat?

:D Yeah, indeed. Its funny.

Re: Damn you Valve !

Neuro Toxin
Recent Ban Detections

2016-07-11 16:03:41
2016-07-08 17:49:15
2016-07-06 17:07:23
2016-07-04 15:04:20
2016-07-02 00:34:47

Dont know what your on about. Thats the 5 GSLT bans from tokenstash.
12