Counter-Strike: Global Offensive version 13400 released

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive version 13400 released

s_akdeniz@hotmail.com

Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2014 03:35:03 +0300
Subject: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive version 13400 released
From: [hidden email]
To: [hidden email]

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive version 13400 released.

Click here for official Steam product update notes.

Steamping
Game update notification service for Steam games.
www.steamping.com
Follow @Steamping on Twitter

Re: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive version 13400released

kds - SpeedGaming.pro
Is it just my browser or is the last update info from 13Dec 2013 on Click here for official Steam product update notes. ???

ics

Re: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive version 13400released

ics
Yes something is messed up.

-ics

Kim S√łnderup - SpeedGaming.pro kirjoitti:

> Is it just my browser or is the last update info from 13Dec 2013 on
> Click here for official Steam product update notes.
> <http://store.steampowered.com/news/?appids=730&feed=steam_updates> ???

Re: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive version 13400released

Marco Padovan
downloaded a very big update.... looks like everything is changed while doing an rsync :D

On Wed, Jul 2, 2014 at 2:03 PM, ics <[hidden email]> wrote:
Yes something is messed up.

-ics

Kim S√łnderup - SpeedGaming.pro kirjoitti:
Is it just my browser or is the last update info from 13Dec 2013 on Click here for official Steam product update notes. <http://store.steampowered.com/news/?appids=730&feed=steam_updates> ???

Re: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive version 13400released

wickedplayer494 .
The CS:GO team decided for whatever reason to discontinue using the Steam store for notes in favor of the Steam Community and the blog. Why they did so is anyone's guess (especially considering that the Steam store is still used by the TF and Dota 2 teams).

On 7/2/2014 6:39 AM, Kim Sønderup - SpeedGaming.pro wrote:
Is it just my browser or is the last update info from 13Dec 2013 on Click here for official Steam product update notes. ???

Re: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive version 13400 released

spyrek10
There was a small update. Any changes or just bugfixes?
Version : 1.34.0.1/13401 5714