Corrupted demos

Marco Padovan
Hi,

since a few days all the demo files csgotv has created are corrupted / can't be watched.

Is that happening to anybody else?

Re: Corrupted demos

mishu@hs-s.com
Same here.

Im testing it since today. Reinstall and so... when i want to watch a gotv-demo -> gameclient crashed immediately.

Am 27.05.2014 22:48, schrieb Marco Padovan:
Hi,

since a few days all the demo files csgotv has created are corrupted / can't be watched.

Is that happening to anybody else?

Re: Corrupted demos

Gordon Reynolds
That's always been the case, and not exactly what Marco is talking about.

Marco is saying they are causing the game to up and crash.

Replays were always prone to "breaking" once too many changes got into place.

Am <a href="tel:27.05.2014%2022" value="+12705201422" target="_blank">27.05.2014 22:48, schrieb Marco Padovan:
Hi,

since a few days all the demo files csgotv has created are corrupted / can't be watched.

Is that happening to anybody else?

Re: Corrupted demos

mishu@hs-s.com
Our new(!!) gotv-demos caused the client-crashes exactly then, wehn we type "playdemo demoname"!

Im really sure that this runs for us a few month ago.

Is there sth in the past they changed @ gotv?

Am <a moz-do-not-send="true" href="tel:27.05.2014%2022" value="+12705201422" target="_blank">27.05.2014 22:48, schrieb Marco Padovan:
Hi,

since a few days all the demo files csgotv has created are corrupted / can't be watched.

Is that happening to anybody else?

Re: Corrupted demos

mishu@hs-s.com
Any Ideas for this problem?

I still cant watch our GOTV Demos (just tested it with a gotv demo from yesterday, so its up 2 date).

"playdemo test22.dem
CDemoFile::Open: couldn't open file test22.dem for reading."

I have really no idea what could be wrong. Can someone which have NOT this problem send me his gotv.cfg ?

Thx a lot!

Am 27.05.2014 22:48, schrieb Marco Padovan:
Hi,

since a few days all the demo files csgotv has created are corrupted / can't be watched.

Is that happening to anybody else?

Re: Corrupted demos

mishu@hs-s.com
Additional Info:

my clients debug.log sais after crashing by loading a gotv-demo:
"[0603/112322:ERROR:resource_bundle.cc(417)] Failed to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive\bin\chrome.pak
Some features may not be available."