Compatibility test for incoming change (LAST TIME)

Compatibility test for incoming change (LAST TIME)

Fletcher Dunn

Last time!  The zip at the link below has the binaries we’re going to ship soon, probably next week.  I am not aware of any problems anybody has had with the most recent test.  If I missed anybody’s feedback, let me know.

http://media.steampowered.com/apps/730/steam_bins_test_20180111.zip

When the update is released you *shouldn’t* have to take any special action, whether you participate in this test or not.  The updater should put down the latest copies of all the files, and delete a few old files that are no longer needed.

- Fletch

Re: Compatibility test for incoming change (LAST TIME)

Fletcher Dunn

I’m reminded that there is a major coming up.  We won’t be shipping this change before the end of the major.

--

Dave Parker '11

Database & Systems Administrator
Utica College
Integrated Information Technology Services
(315) 792-3229
Registered Linux User #408177