Classic Deathmatch mod?

XFL1P
Hey, why csgo hasn't a normal Deathmatch mod yet?

Thats the last and the most important mod that is missing for CS:GO :D

GOGOOG we need it ! :D

*bad eng* :D

Re: Classic Deathmatch mod?

haeufi
Just try CSSDM.... they added CS:GO-support few time ago.

But I understand what you want to say: It´s the most obvious game mod on CS:S; why didn´t they include it? But As I see how gungame is included, I will try the Gungame:SM again because configuring ArmsRace on CS:GO is just ugly.