CSGO update

1234 ... 6

CSGO update

Ido Magal

We hope to have an update ready soon.

Thanks.

Re: CSGO update

Calder Lewis
Thanks Ido

Sent from my iPad

On Sep 30, 2014, at 8:49 PM, Ido Magal <[hidden email]> wrote:

We hope to have an update ready soon.

Thanks.

Re: CSGO update

Michael Loveless
rcon mp_wait_til_tomorrow 1
rcon server_admin_hibernate 1
rcon volvo_plz 1

On Tue, Sep 30, 2014 at 10:43 PM, Calder Lewis <[hidden email]> wrote:
Thanks Ido

Sent from my iPad

On Sep 30, 2014, at 8:49 PM, Ido Magal <[hidden email]> wrote:

We hope to have an update ready soon.

Thanks.

Re: CSGO update

Ido Magal

CSGO 1.34.4.9 is now live.

Thanks.

Release Notes for 9/30/2014

[GAMEPLAY]

- Tec-9: Further improved accuracy and additionally reduced recoil.

[MAPS]

-Overpass

--Fixed a bug where it was possible to defuse a bomb in A site from B balcony

--Added collision to top of pillars in Park

--Added a boiler to room next to A pit (now known as Boiler)

[MATCHMAKING]

- Matchmaking sessions system has been significantly improved.

-- Matchmaking backend load can now be amortized better across different game modes.

-- Connectivity to game servers can be fully recovered after CS:GO backend updates.

-- Games in progress remain joinable after game servers or some players lost and regained their connection to Steam servers.

-- Searching for all official game modes will show the same user interface that displays the number of players searching.

-- When a game update is released, clients who are searching for a match will be notified to update their client.

- Official competitive matches will abort if any player has abandoned prior to the end of warmup.

[LINUX CLIENT]

- Made it possible to connect to community servers

- Made it possible to download custom content from servers

- Fixed a variety of bugs when using non-English locales

- Added icon in the store page

- Improved client stability

[MAC CLIENT]

- Fixed a bug causing a line in the shadows to follow the player around

- Improved client stability

[MISC]

- Fixed a case where the wrong Operation name was displayed.

- Improved client stability

[UI]

- Reworked main menu item bar

-- Now supports ability to offer individual items, including a set of new community stickers

-- Added "Explore a Case" market link, which filters for the case and all contents

-- Added a link that filters for keys.

-- Added ability to preview community stickers that are offered

Re: CSGO update

Matthias "InstantMuffin" Kollek
omfg
It sounds like this game is finally hostable! :)

On 01.10.2014 05:48, Ido Magal wrote:

[...]

whosurdaddy
Update is messing up the servers. All my servers even empty servers and all other servers all my guys are getting the message you may only connect to community server thru lobby. I have to restart each server to fix that. I guess you guys change the session error to this shit

Re: CSGO update

mrazza

Since the update, it appears many of our users are getting an error when trying to join some of our servers: "You can only connect to this server from a lobby" However, some of our other servers work fine. It appears to be intermittent and I think occurs only if users are already connected.

I have also heard reports of this impacting MM games:

“I am trying to join the game that MM has found me, and once my game is launched and tries to connect I am getting the message, ‘You can only connect to this server from a lobby’. Any ideas?”

Regards,

Matt Razza

Co-Founder | altPUG, LLC.

ics

Re: CSGO update

ics
Same issue here to all of my servers. Direct console connect doesn't
work. Valve seems to have set sv_allow_lobby_connect_only to 1 and has
not exposed the cvar to public (this feature was in L4D2).

We really need direct connect to the server back!

-ics

Matt Razza kirjoitti:

> Since the update, it appears many of our users are getting an error
> when trying to join some of our servers: "You can only connect to this
> server from a lobby" However, some of our other servers work fine. It
> appears to be intermittent and I think occurs only if users are
> already connected.
>
> I have also heard reports of this impacting MM games:
>
> “I am trying to join the game that MM has found me, and once my game
> is launched and tries to connect I am getting the message, ‘You can
> only connect to this server from a lobby’. Any ideas?”
>
> Regards,
>
> Matt Razza
>
> Co-Founder | altPUG, LLC.

ics

Re: CSGO update

ics
To reproduce this bug, start a server, connect to it, works fine. Wait 5
mins, cannot connect anymore. Not console, not even directly. Right now
i am sitting with servers that no one can access to.

-ics

ics kirjoitti:

> Same issue here to all of my servers. Direct console connect doesn't
> work. Valve seems to have set sv_allow_lobby_connect_only to 1 and has
> not exposed the cvar to public (this feature was in L4D2).
>
> We really need direct connect to the server back!
>
> -ics
>
> Matt Razza kirjoitti:
>>
>> Since the update, it appears many of our users are getting an error
>> when trying to join some of our servers: "You can only connect to
>> this server from a lobby" However, some of our other servers work
>> fine. It appears to be intermittent and I think occurs only if users
>> are already connected.
>>
>> I have also heard reports of this impacting MM games:
>>
>> “I am trying to join the game that MM has found me, and once my game
>> is launched and tries to connect I am getting the message, ‘You can
>> only connect to this server from a lobby’. Any ideas?”
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Matt Razza
>>
>> Co-Founder | altPUG, LLC.

Re: CSGO update

Vitaliy Genkin

There were a few more final things that were discovered and had to be configured on the backend a few minutes ago. Community servers now need to be restarted to re-login into matchmaking backend with the latest configuration and that should fix "You can only connect to this server from a lobby" connectivity issue.

Re: CSGO update

whosurdaddy
so did you guys fix the session errors ?

Re: CSGO update

ham5
This post was updated on .
restarted server - cannot connect to it either directly or from server browser...

client showing:
‘You can only connect to this server from a lobby’

server showing:
-> Reservation cookie f28aa28ec5e189fd:  reason [R] Connect from xxxx:27005
RejectConnection: xxxx:27005 - #Valve_Reject_Connect_From_Lobby
RejectConnection: xxxx:27005 - #Valve_Reject_Connect_From_Lobby

EDIT: restarted two more times and it's fixed... nevermind..

Re: CSGO update

whosurdaddy
More problems for linux servers, my guys are getting this on my server

cc_dust2.raw does not match server files

http://steamcommunity.com/id/flexipoos/screenshot/538502649094765288

Re: CSGO update

whosurdaddy
ics

Re: CSGO update

ics
I get the same stuff AND why the heck pure is being forced on Valve's
backend when it's set sv_pure 0 on server?

L 10/01/2014 - 18:43:28: "ICS<3><STEAM_1:0:5037801><Unassigned>"
disconnected (reason "Pure server: file [GAME]\pak01_008.vpk does not
match the server's file.")
Game will not start until both teams have players.
Dropped ICS from server: Pure server: file [GAME]\pak01_008.vpk does not
match the server's file.

I have removed and redownloaded the file from server and from my client.
Every player drops to that error message on 1 server. The other is fine,
so i copied the file over and restarted the server. Same god damn thing.
Amazing! How is this even possible? The servers are the same precisely.

-ics

ham5 kirjoitti:

> restarted server - cannot connect to it either directly or from server
> browser...
>

> -> Reservation cookie f28aa28ec5e189fd:  reason [R] Connect from xxxx:27005
> RejectConnection: xxxx:27005 - #Valve_Reject_Connect_From_Lobby
> RejectConnection: xxxx:27005 - #Valve_Reject_Connect_From_Lobby

Re: CSGO update

spyrek10
Problem with map de_cache after update, crashing server with error:

Attempted to create unknown entity type func_instance_origin!
Can't init func_instance_origin
A Door has Door model (models/de_cache/de_cache_metal_door_02.mdl) with no door_options or m_nPhysicsMaterial specified! Verify that SKIN is valid, and has a corresponding options block in the model QC file
ics

Re: CSGO update

ics
This is ridiculous. I uploaded the file pak01_008.vpk from my machine to
the server. Ran sv_pure_checkvp (note that i have sv_pure set to 0):

sv_pure_checkvpk
No VPK Errors occured loading files.
Recomputing all VPK file hashes.
File hashes checked. 4821 matches. no failures.

So i booted up the server and now still the same error. How the heck do
i fix this?

[STEAM_1:0:5037801] Pure server: file: GAME\pak01_008.vpk ( 1 8 07200000
100000 ) unrecognized vpk file : be0eb411e9a498140d86ca658e67a59d :
L 10/01/2014 - 19:07:33: "ICS<2><STEAM_1:0:5037801><Unassigned>"

ics kirjoitti:

> I get the same stuff AND why the heck pure is being forced on Valve's
> backend when it's set sv_pure 0 on server?
>
> L 10/01/2014 - 18:43:28: "ICS<3><STEAM_1:0:5037801><Unassigned>"
> disconnected (reason "Pure server: file [GAME]\pak01_008.vpk does not
> match the server's file.")
> Game will not start until both teams have players.
> Dropped ICS from server: Pure server: file [GAME]\pak01_008.vpk does
> not match the server's file.
>
> I have removed and redownloaded the file from server and from my
> client. Every player drops to that error message on 1 server. The
> other is fine, so i copied the file over and restarted the server.
> Same god damn thing. Amazing! How is this even possible? The servers
> are the same precisely.
>
> -ics
>

> ham5 kirjoitti:
>> restarted server - cannot connect to it either directly or from server
>> browser...
>>

>> -> Reservation cookie f28aa28ec5e189fd:  reason [R] Connect from
>> xxxx:27005
>> RejectConnection: xxxx:27005 - #Valve_Reject_Connect_From_Lobby
>> RejectConnection: xxxx:27005 - #Valve_Reject_Connect_From_Lobby
>>

>> --
1234 ... 6