Quantcast

CSGO update just now

123
ics

CSGO update just now

ics
Since no one posted about it, there was an update just now. Update your
servers (if you can).

app_update 740 validate
ERROR! Timed out waiting for AppInfo update.

-ics

Re: CSGO update just now

DontWannaName!
Mine updated super fast. However I think SM is crashing them... or
something is...

On Mon, Aug 20, 2012 at 2:16 PM, ics <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Since no one posted about it, there was an update just now. Update your
> servers (if you can).
>
> app_update 740 validate
> ERROR! Timed out waiting for AppInfo update.
>
> -ics

Re: CSGO update just now

Ejziponken
Server will auto-restart if there is a crash.
LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/home/bcs/csgo/pub1/bin:/home/bcs/csgo/pub1:/home/bcs/csgo/pub1/bin:
#ConVarRef developer doesn't point to an existing ConVar
#Using breakpad minidump system
Using breakpad crash handler
#PERF WARNING: Failed to open model substitution file, cannot swap models out based on gpu_level!
#
#Console initialized.
#Hashing all VPK files for pure server operation.

Get this on all my servers when I  start them. And then it takes like 1-2 min and then they are up..

> Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2012 14:21:57 -0700

> From: [hidden email]
> To: [hidden email]
> Subject: Re: [Csgo_servers] CSGO update just now
>
> Mine updated super fast. However I think SM is crashing them... or
> something is...
>
> On Mon, Aug 20, 2012 at 2:16 PM, ics <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > Since no one posted about it, there was an update just now. Update your
> > servers (if you can).
> >
> > app_update 740 validate
> > ERROR! Timed out waiting for AppInfo update.
> >
> > -ics

Re: CSGO update just now

I get this:

LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/home/gamer/go/server1/bin:(null)

On Mon, Aug 20, 2012 at 5:21 PM, DontWannaName! <[hidden email]> wrote:
Mine updated super fast. However I think SM is crashing them... or
something is...

On Mon, Aug 20, 2012 at 2:16 PM, ics <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Since no one posted about it, there was an update just now. Update your
> servers (if you can).
>
> app_update 740 validate
> ERROR! Timed out waiting for AppInfo update.
>
> -ics

Re: CSGO update just now

Kyle Sanderson
I'm up, no new immediate issues here as far as I'm aware. Waiting for
the servers to fill up before seeing if the MaxPlayers issue was
fixed.

Thanks,
Kyle.

On Mon, Aug 20, 2012 at 2:25 PM, Absurd Minds <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I get this:
>
> LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/home/gamer/go/server1/bin:(null)
> #ConVarRef developer doesn't point to an existing ConVar
> #Using breakpad minidump system
> Using breakpad crash handler
> #PERF WARNING: Failed to open model substitution file, cannot swap models
> out based on gpu_level!
> #
> #Console initialized.
> #Hashing all VPK files for pure server operation.
>

> On Mon, Aug 20, 2012 at 5:21 PM, DontWannaName! <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>>
>> Mine updated super fast. However I think SM is crashing them... or
>> something is...
>>
>> On Mon, Aug 20, 2012 at 2:16 PM, ics <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> > Since no one posted about it, there was an update just now. Update your
>> > servers (if you can).
>> >
>> > app_update 740 validate
>> > ERROR! Timed out waiting for AppInfo update.
>> >
>> > -ics

Re: CSGO update just now

And I fail completely. Apparently it was just taking longer than
expected and it wasn't a hang at all.

On Mon, Aug 20, 2012 at 5:25 PM, Absurd Minds <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Oops, the hash tags parsed weird:
>

> LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/home/gamer/go/server1/bin:(null)
> #ConVarRef developer doesn't point to an existing ConVar
> #Using breakpad minidump system
> Using breakpad crash handler
> #PERF WARNING: Failed to open model substitution file, cannot swap
> models out based on gpu_level!
> #
> #Console initialized.
> #Hashing all VPK files for pure server operation.

Re: CSGO update just now

Kyle Sanderson
http://puu.sh/XdcT

I really hope they don't launch with the 25 maxplayers bug... Still
present in this update.

Thanks,
Kyle.

On Mon, Aug 20, 2012 at 2:27 PM, Absurd Minds <[hidden email]> wrote:

> And I fail completely. Apparently it was just taking longer than
> expected and it wasn't a hang at all.
>
> On Mon, Aug 20, 2012 at 5:25 PM, Absurd Minds <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Oops, the hash tags parsed weird:
>>

>> LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/home/gamer/go/server1/bin:(null)
>> #ConVarRef developer doesn't point to an existing ConVar
>> #Using breakpad minidump system
>> Using breakpad crash handler
>> #PERF WARNING: Failed to open model substitution file, cannot swap
>> models out based on gpu_level!
>> #
>> #Console initialized.
>> #Hashing all VPK files for pure server operation.

Re: CSGO update just now

Stephen Bevan
same as KyleS... no issues so far

Re: CSGO update just now

ToG Admin
On Windows I'm getting :

"#Console initialized.
#Hashing all VPK files for pure server operation."

And then nothing...

Mike
On 20/08/2012 22:25, Absurd Minds wrote:
I get this:

LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/home/gamer/go/server1/bin:(null)
#ConVarRef developer doesn't point to an existing ConVar
#Using breakpad minidump system
Using breakpad crash handler
#PERF WARNING: Failed to open model substitution file, cannot swap models out based on gpu_level!
#
#Console initialized.
#Hashing all VPK files for pure server operation.

On Mon, Aug 20, 2012 at 5:21 PM, DontWannaName! <[hidden email]> wrote:
Mine updated super fast. However I think SM is crashing them... or
something is...

On Mon, Aug 20, 2012 at 2:16 PM, ics <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Since no one posted about it, there was an update just now. Update your
> servers (if you can).
>
> app_update 740 validate
> ERROR! Timed out waiting for AppInfo update.
>
> -ics

Re: CSGO update just now

Mine still shows 1/1 slot if my bot quota is the same as the
maxplayers, which requires players to connect through console. I still
need to set bot_quota 10 and maxplayers 11 just to allow people to
connect through the server browser.

On Mon, Aug 20, 2012 at 5:30 PM, Stephen Bevan <[hidden email]> wrote:
> same as KyleS... no issues so far

Re: CSGO update just now

Evaldas
Wou, a straight boost from 1.17.2.1 to 1.17.3.0? :-)

On Tue, 21 Aug 2012 00:16:34 +0300, ics <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Since no one posted about it, there was an update just now. Update your
> servers (if you can).
>
> app_update 740 validate
> ERROR! Timed out waiting for AppInfo update.
>
> -ics

Evaldas,
EVAgames community
www.evagames.eu

Re: CSGO update just now

ToG, that's what mine was doing. It took like five minutes so I
thought it had froze but it really just took much longer than I
expected

ics

Re: CSGO update just now

Stephen Bevan
Yep, bummer about the maxplayers thing... stuck at 25 across the board from the looks of things.

Re: CSGO update just now

Flickshot Tech
Could be Steam Content server overload?
Mines fine, In New Zealand :)

James

On 8/20/2012 5:16 PM, ics wrote:
Since no one posted about it, there was an update just now. Update your servers (if you can).

app_update 740 validate
ERROR! Timed out waiting for AppInfo update.

-ics

Nicholas Hastings
AlliedMods.net

Re: CSGO update just now

Ejziponken
Also the ticrate is wrong for some reason even with  -tickrate 128.

Re: CSGO update just now

Liam Strawbridge
I'm getting this error:

Initial App state (0x2) update required
App state (0x10102) reconfiguring, progress: -nan (0 / 0)
Error! App '740' state is 0x1 after update job.

123