Quantcast

CSGO rank API

Ejziponken
Is there any way you can get a players CSGO rank (supreme, global etc) with API?
Im very interested in having a community server for only players above a certain rank.

Should be a cvar to do this tbh.

/ Chris

Re: CSGO rank API

Andrew Jackson
There is a way, not very user friendly but it can be done. It's basically what the site CSGO Squad does to create their player profiles with rank, commends, etc. Player signs into the site via Steam OpenID. Player adds site's Steam Bot to their friends list. Next time player is in CSGO, Steam Bot does whatever automated grabbing of info since ranks, commends, and whatever CSGO info is now available visibly to friends. Steam Bot stores that info. That's what they do to create all the stats information they have available. Now server side you make a plugin that checks that database to see if each connecting player has validated through your site once and has a saved rank high enough for access.

Anyone wanting to play would be required to sign in through your website and add your bot at least once. Doesn't require you to stay friends with the bot but if you wanted to keep it up to date you would have to require players to validate every so often. Beyond that there is no way I'm aware of to grab that info without being their friend and it's only available when their game is open.

On Mon, Apr 25, 2016 at 12:56 PM, Moritz Uehling <[hidden email]> wrote:

If, and only if a player is online and a friend of you (or a bot) or you are in th3 same lobby you can see the rank of a player.

Am 25. April 2016 18:54:48 schrieb Ejziponken - <[hidden email]>:

Is there any way you can get a players CSGO rank (supreme, global etc) with API?
Im very interested in having a community server for only players above a certain rank.

Should be a cvar to do this tbh.

/ Chris

Re: CSGO rank API

Левинчук Федор
https://github.com/joshuaferrara/node-csgo
but it requires acc with csgo with calibration
and for getting players info they need to be in your friend list