Quantcast

CSGO Server - Constant TIMED OUT

Vagner Pereira
Hello everyone.

After realize an expressive inactivity in my csgo server I decided to investigate what's happening.
After inspecting the logs I could verify a constant amount of clients "Timed Out". It happens after the server change map and I believe that it's due to client game crash. It happens to myself frequently. I'm trying to discover more things to provide more details but it's horrible and my server isn't even popular yet but the amount of clients timing out is scary. Sometimes I can find 11 entries in the logs in a interval of 1 minute with "PlayerName Timed Out" it happens with random maps. Not necessarily a specific map. And sometimes it happens, sometimes not. I wish I could provide more details here but I hope others here have something else to add and help to solve this struggle. Another detail: I'm running three servers. Zombie Escape server and Zombie mod server. Both have this problem but the Surf server doesn't fortunately have this struggle. If you already experienced it and have a solution please give us. I believe it's happening to a lot of servers and I tried so hard to search for a solution and you are my last hope.

Re: CSGO Server - Constant TIMED OUT

Sazid Hossain
Post the sourcemod error logs here