CSGO MOTD

Ejziponken
Can I bring up the MOTD on a CSGO-server for plugins like HLstatsX or rules?

"you can't in csgo, you can only bring up the motd screen when the player first joins, before picking a team"

If thats true, is there a way arround it or something? The MOTD window is verry useful on publicservers..

Re: CSGO MOTD

Gordon Reynolds
Yeah I was a little surprised typing "motd" did nothing, a lot of servers use this to display rules/chat commands/other IPs/websites, important things the user might want to see after they mash through the MOTD the first time.

I'd like to see this returned.