Quantcast

CSGO 1.23.0.6

12

CSGO 1.23.0.6

Ido Magal

We hope to have a patch ready later today.

Thanks.

Re: CSGO 1.23.0.6

TheLastBoyScout

Thanks for the heads up. You and your team do good work. Spread the thanks!

On May 29, 2013 1:59 PM, "Ido Magal" <[hidden email]> wrote:

We hope to have a patch ready later today.

Thanks.

Re: CSGO 1.23.0.6

Daniel Lol
Thanks for the info Ido :)

Am 29.05.2013 20:59, schrieb Ido Magal:

We hope to have a patch ready later today.

Thanks.

Re: CSGO 1.23.0.6

Craig Shannon
I try not to look forward to Ido's emails as they are normally complete anti climax.

Expected Patch Notes
Fixed 4 typos.

On 29 May 2013 20:30, Lucas K. <[hidden email]> wrote:
Thanks for the info Ido :)

Am 29.05.2013 20:59, schrieb Ido Magal:

We hope to have a patch ready later today.

Thanks.

Re: CSGO 1.23.0.6

ra1chu
Cool. Thanks for updating it for us. I'm hoping for silencer or rocket launcher.

Re: CSGO 1.23.0.6

Ido Magal

1.23.0.6 is now live.

The previous version was pegged as may_22

Thanks.

Release Notes for 5/29/2013

[ OVERWATCH ]

- Updated Overwatch FAQ (http://blog.counter-strike.net/index.php/overwatch/)

- Overwatch case reviews will highlight kills and assists from The Suspect in kills feed.

- Overwatch case reviews will not record the team name when all five players play with their clan tag.

- Servers running with default setting sv_kick_players_with_cooldown 1 will not allow players convicted by Overwatch to play, setting it to 0 will allow convicted players to join.

[ STEAM BADGES ]

- Updated CS:GO Steam trading card art to their final designs and names

[ MISC ]

- Fixed an exploit with disconnecting and reconnecting players being able to respawn in the same round.

- Network interpolation and update convars can no longer be changed when playing. To configure these convars, players must not be connected to a server or must join the spectators.

- Enforced signature validation of game dlls and plugins. Clients launching with tampered dlls will be informed of the invalid signatures error, and will not be allowed to connect to VAC secure servers to avoid being VAC banned.

- Fixed a problem in the GOTV recorder that could result in some non-delayed data getting written into the recorded stream, causing playback artifacts.

We hope to have a patch ready later today.

Thanks.

Re: CSGO 1.23.0.6

{{A-BS}} Techgunner
Hey Ido,

Since the update my servers are not VAC Secured. At startup I get a "Initializing Steam Libraries for INSECURE Internet server. Authentication and VAC not requested.

VAC secure mode disabled

Any reason why this is happening after the update?

{{A-BS}}™Techgunner
Clan Leader/Founder
American BloodSport Gaming Community
www.americanbloodsport.com
On 5/29/2013 5:21 PM, Ido Magal wrote:

[...]

Ido or someone please help,

Since the update, all or our servers (Classic Casual, Deathmatch, Armsrace, and Vanilla Competitive) are not launching in VAC Secure mode. After checking status on te server it displays this message:

version: 1.23.0.6/12306 5308 insecure

Why after the update are all my CSGO servers insecure? That sounds like a personal problem with the exception that it is causing me grief.

[...]

Shane Langley (Webtastix Internet Services)

Dude give people time, 3 messages inside 45 mins is a bit excessive.

We hope to have a patch ready later today.

Thanks.

ics

Re: CSGO 1.23.0.6

ics
Works ok here so it must be something your end. version : 1.23.0.6/12306
5308 secure

-ics

Shane Langley (Webtastix) kirjoitti:

> Dude give people time, 3 messages inside 45 mins is a bit excessive.

Re: CSGO 1.23.0.6

{{A-BS}} Techgunner
Everything was fine before the update. Running Windows Server 2008 R2
Enterprise. CS:S, TF2, and DOD:S Servers all launch with VAC Secured.
Here is the start command line for the CS:GO Vanilla Match Server:

srcds -game csgo -console -usercon +game_type 0 +game_mode 1 +mapgroup
mg_bomb +ip 67.203.12.83 +map de_dust2

Anyone else on a Windows Server having issues? I have tried every
possible setting in server.cfg too including having nothing but the
server name and rcon password.

On 5/29/2013 9:11 PM, ics wrote:

> Works ok here so it must be something your end. version :
> 1.23.0.6/12306 5308 secure
>
> -ics
>
> Shane Langley (Webtastix) kirjoitti:
>>
>> Dude give people time, 3 messages inside 45 mins is a bit excessive.

Re: CSGO 1.23.0.6

Brendan Cosman
Hi,

I'm seeing the same thing.

It writes "Initializing Steam Libraries for INSECURE Internet server. Authentication and VAC not requested." to the console.

I haven't had time to mess with any config files to troubleshoot, but I didn't want you to go insane thinking it was only you.

Regards,
Brendan.

On 5/29/2013 9:11 PM, ics wrote:

> Works ok here so it must be something your end. version :
> 1.23.0.6/12306 5308 secure
>
> -ics
>
> Shane Langley (Webtastix) kirjoitti:
>>
>> Dude give people time, 3 messages inside 45 mins is a bit excessive.

Re: CSGO 1.23.0.6

{{A-BS}} Techgunner
Thanks Brendan. And apologies to Shane for the multiple emails. I wasn't
being impatient but as I troubleshot, was finding more detailed
information to post so as to expedite the solution and prevent delays by
questions.

On 5/29/2013 10:53 PM, Brendan Cosman wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm seeing the same thing.
>
> It writes "Initializing Steam Libraries for INSECURE Internet server. Authentication and VAC not requested." to the console.
>
> I haven't had time to mess with any config files to troubleshoot, but I didn't want you to go insane thinking it was only you.
>
> Regards,
> Brendan.

ics

Re: CSGO 1.23.0.6

ics
I'm running linux so it seems only windows is affected.

-ics

12