CS:GO max players on my cpu

mrgreen
Hello, I have a question: How many players can be hosted on my server with Intel Pentium 4 Dual Core (3.2Ghz). With 64 tick.??
I need the maximum number of players that can handle processor.

Parameters of my server:
CPU: Intel Pentium 4 Dual Core (3,2GHZ)
RAM: 2GB
HDD: 40GB SATAIII
LAN Port: 10/100/1000 ethernet card.

Speed of my internet connection is not important, because players will be on local network. (big lan party) :)

Re: CS:GO max players on my cpu

Kevin
probably like 12-16 players

Re: CS:GO max players on my cpu

mrgreen
Uf, and what if i change tick to 64?  Do you think that the server can handle 20 players at 64 tick? Is it possible?

Have you got a chart where are processors and max players for them? I have many processors and i must use multiple computers where i host 80 players. But i dont know how many players can handle this computers. Computers which i use are wery simirarly..