CS:GO Community Matchmaking

Russell Smith
When starting a server I see the message that my server was assigned an
anonymous id, like TF2 does if you haven't registered your server.  Is
there any way for us to register our CS:GO servers like we can with TF2,
or is everybody anonymous right now?

Re: CS:GO Community Matchmaking

haeufi
I think this feature is default now, because this ID is used for
"matchmaking" (community quick-play). CS:S servers do have it since a
few updates, too.