Anyone else hit with a GSLT ban?

Re: Anyone else hit with a GSLT ban?

Max Krivanek
Well, its obvious they're doing VAC style ban waves.  I guess it means Valve will get more money from the people that'll repurchase CS:GO on a new account.  Getting a new phone number isn't hard.  Just annoying if you had given that number out to others (i.e., actually used the phone number).

On Fri, Jan 29, 2016 at 6:13 AM, Robin Groppe <[hidden email]> wrote:

So what now. Creating a second account, buying the game again, put 5 Dollars on it for a second chance? will valve delete these server-account if they see the connection?

Am 29.01.2016 10:35 schrieb "Marcin Paterek" <[hidden email]>:
Matthias,

No offense, but stop the bullshit. You're blaming a tire manufacturer that somebody has driven too fast and killed himself. What the heck? AM isn't your chaperon to tell you what's good and what's wrong. It's Allied _Modders_, which means people who mod the game joined together. Nothing more, nothing less.

Regards,
Marcin

There's nothing we can do, really. Valve runs the game, they don't need the community so they can kill it however they want. The community doesn't give them profit.

CSGO was never a community game and valve is wanting to bring what remained to a halt.

On 29 Jan 2016 09:21, "Andre Müller" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Tom Devonport, what else should you do? It seems to be a big problem for the community.

Daniel Barreiro <[hidden email]> schrieb am Do., 28. Jan. 2016 um 22:56 Uhr:
That's how support generally works. If they are not unbanning servers then they'll use a predefined reply instead of retyping the same thing over and over again.

On Thu, Jan 28, 2016 at 4:51 PM, Team LANII <[hidden email]> wrote:
I got the exact same replyfrom steamsupport, they are copy&pasting like I expected.

On Thu, Jan 28, 2016 at 10:31 PM, whocodes <[hidden email]> wrote:
Assuming his outrage is because he's innocent, I wouldn't consider that progress — they told him he got banned for the only known reason to, and now he'll have to wait another couple days for a different response.

On Jan 28, 2016, at 4:17 PM, Daniel Barreiro <[hidden email]> wrote:

Think of it this way, you got a reply from Steam support within 48 hours. That's progress!

Re: Anyone else hit with a GSLT ban?

Max Krivanek
http://blog.counter-strike.net/index.php/server_guidelines/

They struck through the line that has been brought up.  Another change in policy?  What does this mean for us that have already been banned?