Anyone confirm that custom weapon models, player models allowed.

Anyone confirm that custom weapon models, player models allowed.

Unbelievable
Does anyone have actual evidence that valve had approved custom weapon modes and player models because as usual valve has no comment all they do is strike-through rules and expect people to know what it means without explanation.

I was apart of a Petition that apparently won which could be true or not I want to hear it from valve them selfs.

https://www.change.org/p/valve-corporation-hidden-path-entertainment-ido-magal-matt-wood-dont-ban-csgo-servers-for-custom-models-like-rpg-crossbow-etc/u/15213382?tk=7sCdm0RIdlBpoE1H987i9jLiTztezyklS_9KeNpdoQ8&utm_source=petition_update&utm_medium=email

Re: Anyone confirm that custom weapon models, player models allowed.

Max Krivanek
Valve has been very vague about what actually they consider wrong.  I was originally led to believe it was messing with Valve's inventory system via purposeful manipulation.  But obviously our servers got banned without modifying player inventory.

All our requests for information from Valve about what exactly it was they found wrong have gone unanswered.  Valve Support only gives canned responses similar to VAC canned responses.

On Mon, Feb 1, 2016 at 5:47 PM, Dennis @ Prima Servers <[hidden email]> wrote:
Read this: http://csgo-servers.1073505.n5.nabble.com/A-question-about-custom-models-tp11321p11328.html

På 02-02-2016 00:31:10, Unbelievable <[hidden email]> skrev:

Does anyone have actual evidence that valve had approved custom weapon modes
and player models because as usual valve has no comment all they do is
strike-through rules and expect people to know what it means without
explanation.

I was apart of a Petition that apparently won which could be true or not I
want to hear it from valve them selfs.

https://www.change.org/p/valve-corporation-hidden-path-entertainment-ido-magal-matt-wood-dont-ban-csgo-servers-for-custom-models-like-rpg-crossbow-etc/u/15213382?tk=7sCdm0RIdlBpoE1H987i9jLiTztezyklS_9KeNpdoQ8&utm_source=petition_update&utm_medium=email

Re: Anyone confirm that custom weapon models, player models allowed.

Nicholas Hastings
Custom models (player or weapon) do not trigger the current detection scheme. I can't say whether that means they're meant to be allowed or not, but they won't trigger a server ban (as of right now).

However, if using a custom weapon model on anything other than a stock or owned weapon, you run the same risk as just directly giving a player a weapon they don't own.

--
Nicholas Hastings
AlliedMods.net

Tuesday, February 2, 2016 2:01 AM
Valve has been very vague about what actually they consider wrong.  I was originally led to believe it was messing with Valve's inventory system via purposeful manipulation.  But obviously our servers got banned without modifying player inventory.

All our requests for information from Valve about what exactly it was they found wrong have gone unanswered.  Valve Support only gives canned responses similar to VAC canned responses.

Monday, February 1, 2016 6:47 PM
Monday, February 1, 2016 6:30 PM