Antw.: Re: Your map differs from the servers

Antw.: Re: Your map differs from the servers

Ronny Schedel
sounds like bad memory

{{A-BS}} Techgunner <[hidden email]> schrieb:

Thanks Matt. I will check into that. Others are having the same exact issue as myself. I have been testing for consistency to rule out possibilities and have not found a common denominator as of yet. I can delete a map from my maps folder, have the server download it through redirect and am able to play. Then I switch it to a couple of different maps without a glitch, and then randomly while switching to a default map like de_dust2 it will give me that error. Different players have different results. Things that make you go hmmmm. I am running a 1.6 server, a CS:GO Armsrace, and a CS:GO Deathmatch without any issues. It seems to be related to the classic casual. I am now going to download a fresh (vanilla) server and see if maybe my plugins are causing the issue. Saint K suggested it may be memory issue which I haven't ruled that possibility out yet. Unfortunately the data center is in downtown LA and I am about 50 minute drive away with little time on my hands to go run memory tests on the server. I also don't want to pay an IT tech onsite $100,00 an hour to check my server when it would cost less in gas and time to check it myself. Plus I don't trust anyone touching my server as most of you would understand. I would think if it was a hardware issue my other servers would be having similar issues as well. I am also running a TS3 server on that box with no issues. I am ready to pull my hair out. Thanks for those of you that have replied. Every bit of brainstorming helps no matter how inconceivable it may sound. I have seen stranger things happen when it comes to hardware/software issues.

And just in case any of this helps, my server specs: Two Quad core Xeon E3 1275 processors @ 3.40Ghz, 16 GB RAM, Windows Server 2008 R2 Enterprise Edition.
{{A-BS}}™Techgunner
Clan Leader/Founder
American BloodSport Gaming Community
www.americanbloodsport.com
On 9/11/2014 5:43 PM, Matt A wrote:

If possible check your server's map md5 hash and compare it to either the same map on your computer or find the hash of it online. Are others able to play on your server at all?

On Sep 11, 2014 1:58 PM, "{{A-BS}} Techgunner" <[hidden email]> wrote:
I hope someone can assist in this issue. Lately I have been receiving this error message when connecting to our community server. I believe it is an issue with the server side as it only happens on our community server. Many other players have been complaining of the same issue. We are running a classic casual server with no workshop maps. All the maps are on the server with a fast redirect. I have verified the integrity of my csgo game client side, deleted the maps on the server side and validated. All maps look like they match up on client and server side. The error message is on both default maps and custom. I can join the server and have no issues, and the next time that same map I was playing on before changes I get the error message. If I am playing on a map (example: de_dust2) and I exit the game. If I rejoin the same map(de_dust2) it will also give the error message. Have any of you come across this issue, and if so what did you do to resolve it?

Any help will be appreciated.

--
{{A-BS}}™Techgunner
Clan Leader/Founder
American BloodSport Gaming Community
www.americanbloodsport.com

Re: Antw.: Re: Your map differs from the servers

Marco Padovan
Two Quad core Xeon E3 1275 processors?

xeon e3 processors are one way cpu... how come your server has two of them?

On Fri, Sep 12, 2014 at 6:58 PM, Ronny Schedel <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

MiShU # gameserver-syndicate.de

2 Different machines With the Same Hardware mache? ;)

Gesendet mit AquaMail für Android
http://www.aqua-mail.com

Am 12. September 2014 19:58:09 schrieb Marco Padovan <[hidden email]>:

[...]

{{A-BS}} Techgunner
Yes you are correct. That was a typo. I have another server with two professors. It was late when I posted that and I was frustrated and tired. At least you got the idea. Correcting me on my server specs doesn't help me with sol ing the issue though.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless smartphone