9/26/2017 Update Issues

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
6 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

9/26/2017 Update Issues

Michael Loveless
Posting this here so hopefully Valve will see. Windows servers seem to not be starting after tonights update. Even vanilla servers without Metamod/Sourcemod are having this issue. Everyone I've talked to with Windows servers appears to be having this problem.

_______________________________________________
Csgo_servers mailing list
[hidden email]
https://list.valvesoftware.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/csgo_servers
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: 9/26/2017 Update Issues

wazer

2017-09-27 3:27 GMT+02:00 Michael Loveless <[hidden email]>:
Posting this here so hopefully Valve will see. Windows servers seem to not be starting after tonights update. Even vanilla servers without Metamod/Sourcemod are having this issue. Everyone I've talked to with Windows servers appears to be having this problem.

_______________________________________________
Csgo_servers mailing list
[hidden email]
https://list.valvesoftware.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/csgo_servers



--
Best regards

Dennis B.

_______________________________________________
Csgo_servers mailing list
[hidden email]
https://list.valvesoftware.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/csgo_servers
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: 9/26/2017 Update Issues

Christian Deacon

Same issue here. Let's hope Valve can have this fixed soon.


Thanks.


On 9/26/2017 9:32 PM, Dennis B wrote:

2017-09-27 3:27 GMT+02:00 Michael Loveless <[hidden email]>:
Posting this here so hopefully Valve will see. Windows servers seem to not be starting after tonights update. Even vanilla servers without Metamod/Sourcemod are having this issue. Everyone I've talked to with Windows servers appears to be having this problem.

_______________________________________________
Csgo_servers mailing list
[hidden email]
https://list.valvesoftware.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/csgo_servers



--
Best regards

Dennis B.


_______________________________________________
Csgo_servers mailing list
[hidden email]
https://list.valvesoftware.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/csgo_servers


_______________________________________________
Csgo_servers mailing list
[hidden email]
https://list.valvesoftware.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/csgo_servers
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: 9/26/2017 Update Issues

asmdonzi
Confirmed Issue of Windows Servers not starting.


Thanks

On Tue, Sep 26, 2017 at 10:02 PM, Christian Deacon <[hidden email]> wrote:

Same issue here. Let's hope Valve can have this fixed soon.


Thanks.


On 9/26/2017 9:32 PM, Dennis B wrote:

2017-09-27 3:27 GMT+02:00 Michael Loveless <[hidden email]>:
Posting this here so hopefully Valve will see. Windows servers seem to not be starting after tonights update. Even vanilla servers without Metamod/Sourcemod are having this issue. Everyone I've talked to with Windows servers appears to be having this problem.

_______________________________________________
Csgo_servers mailing list
[hidden email]
https://list.valvesoftware.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/csgo_servers



--
Best regards

Dennis B.


_______________________________________________
Csgo_servers mailing list
[hidden email]
https://list.valvesoftware.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/csgo_servers


_______________________________________________
Csgo_servers mailing list
[hidden email]
https://list.valvesoftware.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/csgo_servers



--
- Andrew Schelberg-Miller

_______________________________________________
Csgo_servers mailing list
[hidden email]
https://list.valvesoftware.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/csgo_servers
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: 9/26/2017 Update Issues

Vitaliy Genkin
In reply to this post by wazer

An update for CS:GO Windows dedicated servers (steam.inf ServerVersion=581) has been released to address Windows dedicated servers connectivity issue.

 

From: Csgo_servers [mailto:[hidden email]] On Behalf Of Dennis B
Sent: Tuesday, September 26, 2017 6:32 PM
To: [hidden email]
Subject: Re: [Csgo_servers] 9/26/2017 Update Issues

 

 


_______________________________________________
Csgo_servers mailing list
[hidden email]
https://list.valvesoftware.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/csgo_servers
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: 9/26/2017 Update Issues

Michael Loveless
Thank mr valve

On Wed, Sep 27, 2017 at 1:03 AM, Vitaliy Genkin <[hidden email]> wrote:

An update for CS:GO Windows dedicated servers (steam.inf ServerVersion=581) has been released to address Windows dedicated servers connectivity issue.

 

From: Csgo_servers [mailto:[hidden email]] On Behalf Of Dennis B
Sent: Tuesday, September 26, 2017 6:32 PM
To: [hidden email]
Subject: Re: [Csgo_servers] 9/26/2017 Update Issues

 

 


_______________________________________________
Csgo_servers mailing list
[hidden email]
https://list.valvesoftware.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/csgo_servers


_______________________________________________
Csgo_servers mailing list
[hidden email]
https://list.valvesoftware.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/csgo_servers